domingo, 27 de marzo de 2016

Out of class contributions.

Hurt

    Christina Aguilera

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there


                                                            Comment.

This is a verse of a song that I really like, the singer is Christina Aguilera and the song is called hurt . Whether the song has a deep lyrics , try a little bit about when we lose someone close and maybe not value the time or the effort that person has done for us .
When a day you open your eyes and see that person is no longer with us and no way to turn back time.
 
 
 

They say practice makes the teacher.

In fact I think that saying, and it is for this reason that I have spent time listening to English music, watching movies in English and as far as possible to talk with people who handle the language.
And now that my work come many foreign people , because international insurances, I have tried to put into practice what I have learned and help people who require it, and do not speak spanish.
 
 

Applying lessons learned . 

Last week, I was walking through San Jose when suddenly I saw some tourists a little lost . As is my custom, I went where they and I tried to help us. When I speaking us I discovered that they speak English, and in one way or another I fell even more excited to give my help. So I talked a little with them and we communicate effectively, I achieved guide them and gave them the information that they needed. At the end I said they were very grateful and it really was satisfying have found someone in the middle of San Jose that have understood and helped them. This is one of the reasons why I want to learn the language at one hundred percent , it is not the first time I help someone who does not know Spanish , helping people more when they do not are near their country and do not know how to express themselves in Spanish I It makes you feel great .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario