viernes, 25 de marzo de 2016

Profile.


My name is Kimberly, I am 22 years old and I live in Tibas. I am studying business administration in ULACIT, I started my carrer like two years ago. I really like it, because it is a carrier in where you can learn the correct form to manage a company. In my goals I could mention finish my carrer, learn to speak English and in the future I want to create my own company. One of my dreams is to have my own company and grow both personally and professionally.

Among my expectations of course I can mention learn more vocabulary, I want to have more fluency at the time to speak English and have more knowledge of language. I would like to finish saying that I find extremely important to have a positive thinking and to focus on what you want, if you want you can, and it is just what I am going to do throughout the course.
 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario