domingo, 27 de marzo de 2016

Reflective Section.




I found the course very interactive and dynamic, and we performed many activities that enriched my learning. With class discussions achieved hear the views of others and to express equally. We did a lot of investigations and presentations which I think very important for these times where technology is in everything, and research and use it is very good.

The topics were also problems that we saw, which were interesting I learned things that I never knew of each of the topics and vocabulary related to such issues. I learned a lot about grammar and achieve understanding topics such as conditionals that were not simple, but I managed to understand with the help of the teacher. I am aware that I need a little practice and try to talk some more to learn the language and to express myself one hundred percent in English.

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario